In the management of a block, our day to day duties will include:
- Setting up, management and administration of all planned maintenance and service contracts.
- Provision of financial management and funds administration, including the preparation of accurate budgets and timely service charge accounts.
- Providing responsive and courteous communication and administration of all matters.
- Arranging and attending formal and informal meetings.
- Assistance with matters relating to compliance with lease provisions.
- Appointing and liaising with service contractors and monitoring performance.
- Making payments to suppliers, monthly in arrears, on receipt of properly presented invoices.
- Carrying out regular site inspections.
- Liaising with local and statutory bodies on matters of their responsibility that affect the development.
- Dealing with solicitors enquiries on lease sales.